GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Hotel rates are in Euros and inclusive of Value Added Tax. Hotel rates do not include extras.
2. When booking online, the Customer must provide all personal and payment information.
3. All times are local time in Italy.
4. By accepting these terms and conditions, the Customer accepts his/her log files in our website as legally binding.
5. Onlythe District Court of Rome is competent for potential legal disputes.
6. The HOTEL will reserve the required services only after regular confirmationis provided through the afore-mentioned communication and payment requirements (see point number 2 above).
7. STANDARD RATE BOOKING:
7.1 ONE NIGHT RESERVATION: reservation may be cancelled without charge, provided the Customer gives at least a 4 days (i.e. 96 hours) notice of the same prior to the check-in time for his/her reservation.
Failure to provide the required notice of cancellation shall result in the Customer being charged for one night’s accommodation at the rate specified in her/his reservation.
7.2 LONGER RESERVATIONS: reservations may be cancelled without charge, provided the Customer gives at least a 15days notice of the same prior to thecheck-in time for their reservation. The Customer will incur a penalty of 30% of the reservation’s amount, if notice of cancellation is provided between 15 and 7 days prior to check-in time. The Customer will incur a penalty that is the greatest between 50% of the total booking and 100% of the Bed & Breakfast rate, if notice of cancellation is provided between 7 and 2 days prior to check-in time. Notice of cancellation within two days (i.e. 48 hours) oblige the Customer to cover all costs at the rate specified in her/his reservation.
8. PREPAID NON-REFUNDABLE RESERVATIONS: no refunds are due.
9. EARLY DEPARTURE / CANCELLATION UPON ARRIVAL / NO-SHOW: The Customer must cover all costs at the rate specified in his/her reservation in the event of an early departure, cancellation upon arrival, or a no-show. The room will be available for other customers from checkout or no-show day
CREDIT CARD CHARGES
10. CANCELLATION CHARGES: the Customer agrees that the above-listed penalties (see points number 6, 7, 8 and 9) may be charged by Hotel Torre del Sole – Major 75 srl, on the same credit card provided at the time of booking.By accepting these general terms and conditions, the Customer agrees and subscribe to have cancellation fees automatically deducted.
11. CHARGES FOR EXTRAS: Following departure, the Customer’s unpaid extras will be charged on the same credit card provided at the time of booking. By accepting these general terms and conditions, the Customer agrees and subscribe to have cancellation fees automatically deducted.
In accordance with Articles n.1341 and 1342 of the Italian Civil Code, the clauses pursuant to points n. 1, 2,3, 4, 5, 6, 7,7.1, 7.2, 8, 9, 10, 11 are approved and subscribed.